UPSC IES Exam: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Indian Economic Service (IES) Exam 2020. If you are interested in the vacancy, read the complete information mentioned below, and apply through the links given under Important Link section.
|Last Date to Apply||01.09.2020|
|Applications can be withdrawn from ||08 to 14-09-2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online Mode)||01.09.2020|
|Date for Examination||16-10-2020|
|Declaration of Result||December, 2020|
Age relaxation as per the rule.
|Minimum Age||21 years|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
Payment Mode: Any Branch of SBI or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI Bank
|For Un-reserved||Rs. 200/-|
|For Female/ SC/ ST/ PwBD||No Fee|
|Post Name||Total |
|Indian Economic Service (IES) Exam ||15||Post Graduate Degree (Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics)|
- Online Registration for UPSC IES Exam (link provided)
- Download the Notification document from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Register yourself with the link provided.
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Click here to check other Jobs on the portal