UPSC CMS: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification for the recruitment of Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer & Other vacancies through Combined Medical Services Examination 2020. If you are interested in the vacancy, read the complete information mentioned below. For more information check the Notification attached hereunder.
|Last Date to Apply and Fee Payment (Closed)||18.08.2020 till 06:00 PM|
|Date of Exam||22.10.2020|
|Tentative Date for Result Declaration||Nov, December, 2020|
for more info refer notification, relaxation as per the rule.
|Combined Medical Service||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||182||MBBS|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer||300||MBBS|
|Assistant Medical Officer||66||MBBS|
|GDMO (New Delhi Municipal Council)||04||MBBS|
|General Duty Medical Gr.-II (EDMS, NDMC & SDMC)||07||MBBS|
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Candidate not born earlier than 02.08.1988
- For other candidates – Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD and Female Candidates – NIL
- Payment Mode: Online
- Online Registration for UPSC CMS (link provided)
- Download the Notification document from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to Register as a New Applicant, it will take to the Registration page under the main website
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Login as an already Registered applicant, fill the complete information in the form.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Print registration form for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.
- Click here to check other Jobs on the portal
- Check out more Jobs in medical Jobs