UPSC CDS Exam-II recruitment: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced the notification of Combined Defence Services (CDS) Exam II 2020. If you are interested in the vacancy, read the complete information mentioned below. For more information check the Notification attached hereunder.
|Last Date to Apply and Fee Payment||25.08.2020 till 06:00 PM|
|Date of Exam||08.11.2020|
|Tentative Date for Result Declaration||December, 2020|
for more info refer notification, relaxation as per the rule.
|Combined Defence Service Exam II 2020||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100||Degree|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||26||Degree|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32||Degree|
|Officers’ Training Academy, Chennai||169||Degree|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai||17||Degree|
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 24 years
- Candidate not born earlier than 02.07.1997 and not later than 01.07.2001
- For other candidates – Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST and Female Candidates – NIL
- Payment Mode: Online SBI Challan or Net Banking of SBI.
- Online Registration for UPSC CDS Exam – II (link provided)
- Download the Notification document from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to Register as a New Applicant, it will take to the Registration page under the main website
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Login as an already Registered applicant, fill the complete information in the form.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Print registration form for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.
- Click here to check other Jobs on the portal
- Check out more Jobs in Indian Army Jobs