UPSC CAPF – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification to conduct Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants) Exam 2020. If you are interested in the vacancy, read the complete information mentioned below. If you are eligible for this post, apply now, important links are provided below.
Table of Contents
- 1 UPSC CAPF Details Below
- 2 UPSC CAPF Important Dates
- 3 Application Fee
- 4 Age as on 01.08.2020
- 5 UPSC CAPF: Vacancy Detail
- 6 UPSC CAPF : Links
- 7 How to Apply?
- 8 Lets talk about some Frequently Ask Questions!
UPSC CAPF Details Below
UPSC CAPF Important Dates
|Last Date to Apply & Fee Payment||07.09.2020|
|Date of Written Exam||20.12.2020|
|For General Category||Rs. 200/-|
|For SC/ ST/ Female||NIL|
Age as on 01.08.2020
|Minimum Age||20 years|
|Maximum Age||25 years|
UPSC CAPF: Vacancy Detail
|Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandants)||209|
How to Apply?
- Online Registration for UPSC CAPF – Assistant Commandants (link provided)
- Download the Notification document from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Register yourself with the link provided.
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Click here to check other Jobs on the portal
You can check more Jobs
Lets talk about some Frequently Ask Questions!
I am Selected in Earlier Examination for CAPFs. Am i eligible for this exam?
A candidate who has been finally selected on the basis of an earlier examination to the post ofAssistant Commandants in any of the forces participating in the Central Armed Police Forces(Assistant Commandants) Examination will not be eligible to appear at a subsequent examination forrecruitment of Assistant Commandants in the participating CAPFs.
Can i chose service location in CAPF?
Service Allocation will be made on the basis of position in the Merit List and the Service Preferences, which will have to be indicated by the candidates at the time of filling up the Detailed Application Form before the Physical and Medical Standards Tests and the Physical Efficiency Tests.
Can I submit multiple applications?
You should avoid submitting multiple applications. However, if due to any unavoidable circumstances, any applicant submits multiple applications then he/she must ensure that the application with higher RID is complete in all respects. In case of multiple applications, the application with higher RID shall be entertained by the Commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.