Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL), a Public Sector Enterprise under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy invites applications from suitable Indian Nationals for the post as mentioned below. UCIL invites applications from young, energetic and dynamic persons for recruitment THROUGH ONLINE MODE for the post details given below
|Tentative Date of Online Exam
||To be notified later
|Last Date Extended
UCIL Vacancy Detail
| Post / Vacancy
||Age as on (30.04.2020)
|Winding Engine Driver-B / 14
||UR-32 yrs OBC(NCL) – 35 SC/ST – 37
|Graduate Operational Trainee (Chemical) / 4
||UR – 30 yrs SC/ST – 35
||B.Sc. (Physics / Chemistry)
|Mining Mate-C / 52
||UR – 35 yrs OBC (NCL) – 38 SC/ST – 40
|Boiler-cum-Compressor Attendant-A / 3
||UR-30 years, OBC(NCL) – 33 years ST – 35
|Blaster-B / 4
||UR-32 yrs SC/ST – 37
|Apprentice (Mining Mate) / 53
||UR – 25 yrs OBC (NCL) – 28 SC/ST – 30
|Apprentice (Laboratory Assistant) / 6
||UR – 25 yrs OBC(NCL) – 28 SC/ST – 30
Pay and Allowances
|Name of the Post
||Period of Training & Total monthly emoluments/stipend during training
||Post & Scale of Pay upon absorption in service subject to vacancy
|Graduate OperationalTrainee (Chemical)
||02(Two) years of training. Consolidated monthly stipend: During Ist year of
training – Rs.33994/- per month (BP-Rs.29990/- + DA – Rs.4004/-). During 2nd year of training – Rs.30890/- plus DA as prevalent during 2nd year.
|Scientific Assistant-A/AFM(Chem.) in the scale of pay of Rs.29990-3%46720/-plus allowances as applicable for the post.
|Name of the Post
||Scale of Pay/Total monthly emoluments
||Rs.33087./- (B.P. – Rs.29190 + DA – Rs.3897) in the scale of Pay of Rs.29190 – 3% – 45480/-
||Rs.32180/-( B.P – Rs.28390 + DA – Rs.3790/-) in the Scale of Pay of Rs.28390 – 3% – 44230/-
|Winding Engine Driver- B / Blaster-B
||Rs.32633/- (B.P. – Rs.28790 + DA – Rs.3843) in the scale of Pay of Rs.28790 – 3% – 44850/-
- General / OBC – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates – No Fee
- The application fee will be paid through On-line mode i.e. Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
UCIL Important Link
How to Apply?
- Download the Notification from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to Apply Online link, it will take to the Registration page under the main website
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Print registration form for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.