South East Central Railway has published notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice under The Apprentice Act 1961 in the Bilaspur Division of South East Central Railway. If you are interested in the vacancy, read the complete information mentioned below, and apply through the links given under the Important Link section.
|Last Date to Apply||30.08.2020|
Age relaxation as per the rule.
|Minimum Age||15 years|
|Maximum Age||24 years|
|Upper Age relaxation for SC/ST||05 years|
|Upper Age relaxation for OBC||03 years|
|Upper Age relaxation for PwBD, Ex-serviceman||10 years|
South East Central Railway: Vacancy Detail
Educational Qualification: 10th,12th, ITI (Relevant Trade)
|Trade Apprentice (Bilaspur Division)||Total Vacancies|
|Sheet Metal Worker||10|
South East Central Railway: Links
- Online Registration for South East Central Railway – Trade Apprentice (link provided)
- Download the Notification document from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Register yourself with the link provided.
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Click here to check other Jobs on the portal