SEBI Recruitment: Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI), is a statutory regulatory body established by an Act of Parliament, to protect the interests of investors in securities, to promote the development of and to regulate the securities market. If you are interested in the vacancy, read the complete information mentioned below. For more information check the Notification attached hereunder.
|Start Date and Payment of Fee Online||07.03.2020|
|Last Date of Registration of Application||31.10.2020|
|Last Date for printing your application||15.11.2020|
SEBI Recruitment: Vacancy Detail
Pay Scale: Rs. 28150 – 55600
|Post (Asst. Manager)||Vacancies||Qualification|
|General||80||Master’s Degree in any discipline, Bachelors’ Degree in Law, Bachelors’ Degree in Engineering, CA / CFA / CS / Cost Accountant|
|Legal||34||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Information Technology||22||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics And Communication / Information Technology / Computer Science OR Masters in Computers Application OR Postgraduate in Computers / Information Technology|
|Engineering||5||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering/ Electrical Engineering|
|Research||5||Master’s Degree in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics|
|Official Language||1||Master’s Degree in Hindi with English or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English / Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject|
|Maximum Age||30 years|
|Upper Age limit relaxation for SC/ST||5 years|
|Upper Age limit relaxation for OBC||3 years|
|Upper Age limit relaxation for PwBD||10 years|
|Upper Age limit relaxation for Ex-serviceman||5 years|
|Unreserved/OBC/EWSs||Rs. 1000/- as application fee cum intimation charges|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD||Rs. 100/- as intimation charges|
- Phase I (on-line screening examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Phase II (on-line examination consisting of two papers of 100 marks each)
- Phase III (Interview).
- Online Registration for SEBI Recruitment (link provided)
- Download the Notification document from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to the link provided, it will take to the Registration through the link Click Here
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Login as an already Registered applicant, fill the complete information in the form.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Print registration form for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.
- Click here to check other Jobs on the portal
- Check out more Bank Jobs