PU Chandigarh – Semi-skilled Worker Recruitment: Applications are invited for one post of Semi-skilled worker in ICAR-NASF sponsored research project entitled “Targeted editing of potato genome to develop variety-specific True Potato Seed (TPS)” to be executed in the Department of Biotechnology, Panjab University, Chandigarh If you are interested in the vacancy, read the complete information mentioned below. For more information check the Notification attached hereunder.
|Last Date of Submission of Application||20.08.2020|
|Date of Interview for shortlisted candidates||will be notified by email|
PU Chandigarh: Vacancy Detail
|Semi-skilled worker in ICAR-NASF||1||B.Sc., Desirable Experience of working in research, testing, lab, institute, company.|
Mode of Selection
Interested candidates can send their application through post, by hand, or e-mail, along with complete biodata and self-attested copies of the necessary certificates.
- CV/Bio-Data with a recent color photograph
- Educational Qualification Certificate as mentioned in the advertisement essential qualification (Degree Award Certificate or Provisional Award Certificate or Consolidated Mark Sheet of all semesters)
- Date of Birth Proof (Any valid certificate having DoB such as SSLC, HSC, DoB Certificate, etc)
- Category certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). This certificate is mandatory for candidates claiming age relaxation.
- Experience certificate, if any.
- Other certificates, if any.
PU Chandigarh: Links
How to Apply?
- Online Registration for PU Chandigarh Semi-Skilled Worker (link provided)
- Download the Notification document from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Submit the application with the above-mentioned documents to [email protected]
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Click here to check other Jobs on the portal