Medical Recruitment Board Tamil Nadu: Apply for Skilled, Physician Asst vacancy, Qualification 10th pass, Science Graduate Candidates. If you are interested in this job kindly read the complete information carefully and apply from below provided links.
Medical Recruitment Board: Vacancy Detail
for more info refer notification
|Skilled Assistant Grade II|
(Fitter Grade II)
|Physician Assistant||14||B.Sc (Allied Health Science)/ B.S (Physician Assistant)|
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age for ST / SCA/ SC/ MBC&DNC/ BCM /BC/ Destitute Widow||58 years|
|Maximum Age for others||30 years|
|Maximum Age for Differently Abled Person||40 years|
|Maximum Age for Ex Servicemen||48 years|
Payment Mode: Online
|For SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP(PH) for Skilled Asst.||Rs. 250/-|
|For Others for Skilled Asst.||Rs. 500/-|
|For SC/ SCA/ ST/ DAP(PH) for Physician Asst.||Rs. 300/-|
|For Others for Physician Asst.||Rs. 600/-|
Medical Recruitment Board: Links
- Online Registration for Medical Recruitment Board (link provided)
- Download the Notification document from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to Register as a New Applicant, it will take to the Registration page under the main website
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Login as an already Registered applicant, fill the complete information in the form.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Print registration form for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.
- Click here to check other Jobs on the portal
- Check out more Jobs in Tamil Nadu.