Medical Officer Recruitment Ladakh: Applications are invited on behalf of Health and Medical Education Department UT Ladakh, for contractual posts of Medical Officers and Consultants, as mentioned in (Annexure-I category 1)1 and III,), under NHM Programme as per the permissibility vacant posts approved under ROP (NHM) for the year 2020-21. If you are interested in this job kindly read the complete information carefully and apply from the link provided below.
|Start Date to Apply Online ||23.07.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online ||31.08.2020|
Medical Officer Recruitment Ladakh: Vacancy Detail
for more info refer notification, relaxation as per the rule.
|Medical Officer||28||MBBS, Post Graduate|
|Pediatrician||6||MBBS, Post Graduate|
|Gynaecologist||4||MBBS, Post Graduate|
|Anaesthetist||4||MBBS, Post Graduate|
For any query candidates may contract on the given contract details:
- Mail ID: [email protected]
- M.No: 9906988901
- M.No: 9906015331
Medical Officer Recruitment Ladakh: Links
- Online Registration for Medical Officer Recruitment Ladakh (link provided)
- Download the Notification document from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to Register as a New Applicant, it will take to the Registration page under the main website
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Login as an already Registered applicant, fill the complete information in the form.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Print registration form for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.
- Click here to check other Jobs on the portal
- Check out more Jobs in Medical Jobs