KPSC Non-Technical: Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Various Non Technical vacancies. Anyone interested in the vacancy can read the complete detail and apply Now from the link given below section.
|Last Date to Fee Payment:||21.09.2020|
KPSC Non-Technical: Vacancy Detail
for more info refer notification
|Post Group C||Vacancy||Qualification|
|Drafting Assistant||03||Degree, Master’s Degree in Law|
|Labour Inspector||26||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Accountant (Urban Local Bodies)||21||Bachelor’s Degree, B.Com|
|Statistical Inspector||17||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Account Assistant||72||B.Com, BBM, BBA|
|Auditors||20||Degree in Commerce|
|First Grade Revenue Inspector (Urban Local Bodies)||66||Bachelor Degree|
|Enumerator||06||Degree in Economics or Statistics|
|Hostel Superintendents||15||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Junior Account Assistant||24||PUC in Commerce|
|Bill Collector (Urban Local Bodies)||10||12th|
|Enuemerator-cum-Data Entry Operator||45||12th, PUC|
|Library Assistant||01||Diploma in Library Science|
|House Father/House Mother||50||PUC Passed|
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules, For more info refer notification
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age for Un-Reserved||35 years|
- General – Rs.600/- + 35/- Processing Fee
- Category – 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B – Rs. 300/- +35/- Processing Fee
- Ex-Military Person – Rs. 50/- +35/- Processing Fee
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH: Nill
- Online Payment Mode: Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI
KPSC Non-Technical: Links
- Online Registration for KPSC Non-Technical (link provided)
- Download the Notification document from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to Apply Online link, it will take to the Registration page under the main website
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Print registration form for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.
- Click here to check other Jobs on the portal