Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has given a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer vacancies. Anyone interested in the vacancy can read the complete detail and apply Now from the link given below section.
|Last Date to Fee Payment:||18.09.2020|
Karnataka Public Service Commission: Vacancy Detail
|Group B – Assistant Engineer (Grade-I) (Civil) (HK)||660||Degree (Civil Engineering)|
|Group C – Junior Engineer (Civil) (HK)||330||Diploma (Civil Engineering) (General)|
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age for Un-Reserved||35 years|
|Maximum Age for Category – 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||38 years|
|Maximum Age for PWD||40 years|
- General – Rs.600/- + 35/-
- Category – 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B – Rs. 300/- +35/-
- Ex-Military Person – Rs. 50/- +35/-
- SC/ ST/ Cat-1/ PH: Nill
- Online Payment Mode: Internet Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, UPI
Karnataka Public Service Commission: Links
- Online Registration for Karnataka Public Service Commission (link provided)
- Download the Notification document from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to Apply Online link, it will take to the Registration page under the main website
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Print registration form for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.
- Click here to check other Jobs on the portal