Indian Army Soldier GD: Indian Army Soldier General Duty Women Military Police vacancy. If you are interested in this job kindly read the complete information carefully and apply from the link provided below.
|Start Date to Apply Online||27.07.2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31.08.2020|
Indian Army Soldier GD: Vacancy Detail
|Category||Age Born bt (01.10.1999 –|
|Soldier GD |
(Women Military Police)
|17 1/2 – 21 years||152||Proportionate to height and |
age as per Army Medical standards.
|10th , 12th 45% |
Bring Following Documents
- Educational Certificates in Original with 2 attested photocopies
- Admit Card (the registration form)
- Passport Size Photographs – Twenty Copies (white background, not more than 3 months old)
- Bonafide Himachal / Native Domicile Certificate
- Dogra Class & Caste Certificate
- School Character Certificate – issued by principal/Headmaster of School
- Character Certificate – issued by the village panchayat
- Unmarried Certificate
- Relationship Certificate
- Sports Certificate, If any
- NCC Certificate
- Affidavit – duly signed by candidates on Rs. 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen given at Appendix B duly attested by notary will be submitted by all candidates.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card.
Physical Fitness Test
|1.6 Km Run||Long Jump||High Jump|
|Group I – uptil 07 min 30 sec (60 marks)||10 Feet, Need to qualify||3 feet, Need To Qualify|
|Group II – 08 min|
|Medical Test||As per laid down medical standards|
|Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)||(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at the nominated venue. Location, date, and time of the written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.|
(b) Admit card for the CEE for the Review Fit cases will be issued after declaring medically fit by concerned specialists at Military Hospital/Base Hospital/ Command Hospitals.
(c) Negative marking would be applicable in CEE.
(d) The result of the written examination will be declared on the official website. No separate letter will be sent to the candidate. It is the responsibility of the candidate to check his result and report to ARO for documentation.
Indian Army Soldier GD: Links
How to Apply?
- Online Registration for Indian Army Soldier GD (link provided)
- Download the Notification document from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to Register as a New Applicant, it will take to the Registration page under the main website
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Login as an already Registered applicant, fill the complete information in the form.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- Army Recruitment Service is totally Free.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Print registration form for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.
- Click here to check other Jobs on the portal
- Check out more Jobs in Indian Army Jobs