Indian Army Rally: Indian Army Recruitment Rally will be held for eligible candidates of Districts Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, and Kinnaur in Himachal Pradesh for Soldier Technical. If you are interested in this job kindly read the complete information carefully and apply from the link provided below. A fresh registration required for all applicants.
PADDAL GROUND, MANDI Himachal Pradesh (HP) – 06.10.2020 – 14.10.2020,
Note: The candidate will report at 00.01 AM at the entry gate of rally ground on the days of the rally. GATE WOULD CLOSE AT 05.00 AM every day.
|Start Date for Online Registration Application||07.08.2020|
|Last Date for Online Registration Application||20.09.2020|
|Date for Download Admit Card||21.09.2020 Onward|
Indian Army Rally: Vacancy Detail
|Category||Age Born bt (01.10.1997 –|
|Soldier Technical||17 1/2 – 23 years||163||48||77 + 5 cm expantion||12th with PCM|
Bring Following Documents (at Rally site)
- Educational Certificates in Original with 2 attested photocopies
- Admit Card (the registration form)
- Passport Size Photographs – Twenty Copies (white background, not more than 3 months old)
- Bonafide Himachal / Native Domicile Certificate
- Dogra Class & Caste Certificate
- School Character Certificate – issued by principal/Headmaster of School
- Character Certificate – issued by the village panchayat
- Unmarried Certificate
- Relationship Certificate
- Sports Certificate, If any
- Affidavit – duly signed by candidates on Rs. 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen given at Appendix B duly attested by notary will be submitted by all candidates.
- Single Bank A/C, PAN Card & AADHAR Card.
Physical Fitness Test (At Rally Site)
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull Ups)||9 Feet Ditch||Zig-Zag Balance|
|Group I – uptil 05 min 30 sec (60 marks)||10 – 40 marks, 9 – 33, 8 – 27,||Need To Qualify||Need To Qualify|
|Group II – 05 min 31 sec – 05 Min 45 Sec (48 marks)||7 – 21 marks, 6 – 16 marks|
Physical Measurement (At Rally Site)
|Medical Test||As per laid down medical standards at the Rally Site|
|Written Test Through Common Entrance Examination (CEE)||(a) Will be conducted for medically fit candidates at nominated venue. Location, date and time of written test will be intimated at rally site and through Admit Cards.|
(b) Admit Card for the CEE for the Rally Fit candidates will be issued at Rally Site itself.
(c) Admit Card for the CEE for Review Fit cases will be issued at ARO, Mandi (HP) after
getting medically fit by concerned specialist / specialists at MH/ CH / BH.
Indian Army Rally: Links
How to Apply?
- Online Registration for Indian Army Rally – Soldier Technical (link provided)
- Download the Notification document from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to Register as a New Applicant, it will take to the Registration page under the main website
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Login as an already Registered applicant, fill the complete information in the form.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- Army Recruitment Service is totally Free.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Print registration form for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.
- Click here to check other Jobs on the portal
- Check out more Jobs in Indian Army Jobs