IBPS Recruitment: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has given a notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO)/ Management Trainee (MT) – X vacancies for the year 2021-22. If you are interested in this job kindly read the complete information carefully and apply from the link provided below.
|Start Date for Online Registration/modification/ Application Fee Payment||05.08.2020|
|Last Date for Online Registration/modification/ Application Fee Payment||26.08.2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||Sept. 2020|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||21.09.2020 to 26.09.2020|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||Oct. 2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||03.10.2020, 10.10.2020 and 11.10.2020|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October/ November 2020|
|Online Examination – Main||28.11.2020|
|Declaration of Result – Main||December, 2020|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2021|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2021|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
IBPS Recruitment: Vacancy Detail
for more info refer notification
|Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/ MT)||1417||Graduation in any discipline|
candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1990 and not later than 01-08-2000 (both dates inclusive),
|Minimum Age||20 years|
|Maximum Age ||30 years|
|Relaxation of Upper age limit :||SC/ST – 5 years, OBC – 3 years, |
PWD- 10 years,
Ex-Serviceman – 5 years
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
Payment Mode: Online Net Banking/ Debit card Credit Cards, Mobile Wallets, UPI
|For SC/ST/PWD||Rs. 175/-|
|For others||Rs. 850/-|
- Bank of Baroda
- Canara Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab National Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Indian Bank
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Online Registration for IBPS Recruitment (link provided)
- Download the Notification document from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to Register as a New Applicant, it will take to the Registration page under the main website
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Login as an already Registered applicant, fill the complete information in the form.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Print registration form for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.
- Click here to check other Jobs on the portal
- Check out more Jobs in Bank Jobs.