HEC Ltd Trainee: Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited (HEC Ltd) has announced notification for the recruitment of Trainee vacancies for under CTS (Craftsmanship Training Scheme) session 2020-21 and 2020-22 in HEC Training Institute (HTI) Ranchi. If you are interested in the vacancy, read the complete information mentioned below, and apply through the links given under the Link section.
|Last Date to Apply||29.08.2020|
|Expected date of publication of first merit list||15-09-2020|
|Expected Counselling date for first merit list||24.09.2020|
|Expected date of publication of second merit list||01.10.2020|
|Expected Counselling date for second merit list||15.10.2020|
|Expected Date of publication of Open Round Counseling (if seats will remain vacant)||30.10.2020|
|Expected date of Open Round Counselling||07.11.2020 to 10.11.2020|
|Date of reporting of selected candidates based on 1st & 2nd & Open Round Counselling at HTI 10.00 am||19-11-2020|
|Expected Date of starting of session||26-11-2020|
Payment Mode: Demand Draft
|For Others, OBC (NCL), EWS||Rs. 750/-|
|For Departmental/ Internal, SC, ST & PWD||Nil|
Age relaxation as per the rule.
|Minimum Age||14 years|
|Maximum Age||40 years|
HEC Ltd Trainee: Vacancy Detail
Educational Qualification: 10th,12th
|Post Name||Total seats||Duration of Course|
HEC TRAINING INSTITUTE (HTI)
Plant Plaza Road, Dhurwa,
Ranchi- 834004 (Jharkhand)
Documents required with the application
- Matriculation/10th pass certificate/ provisional certificate & School leaving/ Collage leaving certificate is mandatory to produce at the time of admission otherwise NO-Admission will be entertained in any circumstances.
- Mark sheet of Matriculation or equivalent. (as a Date of birth certificate)
- Caste certificate [SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer)] issued by a competent authority.(If applicable)
- PWD (Person with disability) certificate (if applicable) issued by civil surgeon/ competent authority.
- EWS certificate issued by a competent authority. (If applicable)
- Certificate of being ward of HEC: employee/ Ex. employee/ Contract Worker, Hatia displaced/ Dependent of Diseased employee. (If applicable).
- Aadhar card (UID)
- Receipt of payment for application fee (HTI copy of challan or Demand Draft)
- Self undertaking (Enclosed in application form)
- Online Registration for HEC Ltd Trainee (link provided)
- Download the Notification document from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Register yourself with the link provided.
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Click here to check other Jobs on the portal