Haryana Post Office Recruitment of Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Postman/ Mailguard & Multi Tasking Staff vacancies for meritorious sports person under sports quota. Anyone interested in the vacancy can read the complete detail and apply it from the link given below section.
|Last Date for Remote Area:||08.09.2020|
Haryana Post Office Recruitment: Vacancy Detail
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||25||12th|
|Postman/ Mail guard||14||12th|
|Multi Tasking Staff||19||10th |
Haryana Post Office Recruitment: Age Limit
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
|Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant and Postman / Mail Guard||Multi Tasking Staff|
|18 – 27 years||18 – 25 years|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||Level 4 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 25500-81100)|
|Postman/ Mail guard||Level 3 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 21700-69100)|
|Multi Tasking Staff||Level 1 in the Pay Matrix (Rs. 18000-56900)|
- Rs. 100/- through e-payment in the name of CPMG Staff Haryana (Biller ID70004) at any of the computerized Post Office Using Only Challan Form by 26.08.2020. Fee once paid will not be refunded.
Haryana Post Office Recruitment: Links
|Through Speed Post||The Assistant Director (Staff), O/o the Chief Postmaster General, 107 Mall Road, Haryana Circle, Ambala Cantt-133001.|
with Superscription as “Application for Sports Quota Recruitment 2015-2019, Haryana Circle”
|Official Website||Click Here | Click Here|
|Notification & Form attached||Click here|
- Online Form Download for Haryana Post Office Recruitment (link provided)
- Download the Notification document from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Print the Application Form attached under Notification.
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Attached the Self-attested or attested by the gazetted officer, and Challan should be sent along with the filled application form.
- Click here to check other Jobs on the portal