GATE 2021: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has published notification for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2021. If you are interested in the vacancy, read the complete information mentioned below. For more information check the Notification attached hereunder.
|Starting Date for Apply||14.09.2020|
|Closing Date to Submission||30-09-2020|
|Extended Closing Date for Submission||07-10-2020|
|Last Date for Requesting Change of Examination City (an additional fee will be applicable)||13-11-2020|
|Download Admit Cards||08-01-2021|
|Date of GATE 2019 Exam||05 to 07 & 12 to 14-02-2021|
|Date of Announcement of Results on Online Application Portal||22-03-2021|
GATE 2021 Qualification
|Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Science/ Commerce/ Arts, MBBS|
|Master Degree (Arts/Science/Mathematics/Statistics/ Computer Applications)|
GATE 2021: Application Fee
|Pay on or before 14 to 30-09-2020|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female: Rs. 750/-|
All Other Categories Rs. 1500/-
|During the Extended Period (01 to 07-10-2020)|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female: Rs. 1250/-|
All Other Categories: Rs. 2000/-
|Important Dates||Click Here|
|Other Information||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply?
- Online Registration for Gate 2021 (link provided)
- Download the Notification document from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Register yourself with the link provided.
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Click here to check other Jobs on the portal
You can check more Jobs