CSIR NIO Goa Recruitment: CSIR – National Institute of Oceanography (NIO), Goa a constituent national laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Institute (CSIR), invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of the following project staff, purely on a temporary contractual basis to carry out research work on the R&D projects. If you are interested in the vacancy, read the complete information mentioned below. For more information check the Notification attached hereunder.
|Last Date of Submission of Application||16.08.2020|
|Date of Interview for shortlisted candidates||24th August 2020, 10.30 AM Onward|
CSIR NIO Goa Recruitment: Vacancy Detail
Pay Scale: Rs. 35000/- Plus HRA
|Project Associate||1||M.Sc. Marine Science, Experience in Isolation of microbes from water and coral tissue samples, knowledge on corals. Participation in fieldwork on boat/ship cruises, sample collection, and analyses. To assist the project leader in lab work.|
CSIR NIO Goa Recruitment: Age
Age Relaxations as per GOI /CSIR Norms.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview. Selection will be done on the basis of online interview through either Skype/Google Meet/Zoom or any other suitable software, as decided by the competent authority. Date of Interview for shortlisted candidates is 24th August 2020, 10.30 AM Onwards.
- Scanned copy of the duly filled-in application form, given at the end of this advertisement
- CV/Bio-Data with a recent color photograph
- Educational Qualification Certificate as mentioned in the advertisement essential qualification (Degree Award Certificate or Provisional Award Certificate or Consolidated Mark Sheet of all semesters)
- Date of Birth Proof (Any valid certificate having DoB such as SSLC, HSC, DoB Certificate, etc)
- Category certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates). This certificate is mandatory for candidates claiming age relaxation.
- Experience certificate, if any.
- Other certificates, if any.
CSIR NIO Goa Recruitment: Links
- Online Registration for CSIR NIO Goa Recruitment (link provided)
- Download the Notification document from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Submit the application with the above-mentioned documents to [email protected]
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Click here to check other Jobs on the portal