BEL Recruitment: Bharat Electronics Limited, a Navratna Company, and India’s premier Professional Electronics Company seek applications for its SATCOM & CELLULAR COMMUNICATION SBU, Ghaziabad, from promising and energetic engineers initially for a period of Two years (Tenure may be extended up to maximum Four years (including the initial period) subject to project requirement) for the posts listed below. Candidates selected for the post may be required to Stay/Visit/ Posted at various project sites throughout the country as per project requirements. If you are interested in the vacancy, read the complete information mentioned below. For more information check the Notification attached hereunder.
|Start Last Date to Apply||22.07.2020|
|Last Date of receipt hard copy of application||26.08.2020|
|Interview Date||To be intimated later|
BEL Project Engineer: Vacancy Detail
|ECE||8||B.E, B.Sc Engineering|
Age as on 31.07.2020
|For GEN/EWS||28 years|
|Maximum age addition for OBC||3 years|
|Maximum age addition for SC/ST||5 years|
|Maximum age addition for PWD||10 years|
- For GEN/OBC/EWS – Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD – NIL
- Payment Mode: Online – Link Provided below.
Documents required to send
Filled in application form enclosed herein.
SSLC Marks Card as proof of age.
Graduation Marks Card and final degree certificate.
Relevant Experience certificate/s.
OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PWD Category Certificate (OBC Caste certificate issued on or after 01.08.2019.)
Copy of Application Fee Payment Receipt
You have to send your details in the excel sheet (format attached under Notification) on [email protected]Postal Address: Application for the post of Project Engineer- _ and addressed to Deputy General Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Ghaziabad – 201010 By Courier/Post
BEL Project Engineer: Links
How to Apply?
- Online Registration for BEL Project Engineer (link provided)
- Download the Notification document from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to Register as a New Applicant, it will take to the Registration page under the main website
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Login as an already Registered applicant, fill the complete information in the form.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Print registration form for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.
- Click here to check other Jobs on the portal