Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020: Online applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India having Registration Number in employment exchange in the state of Assam. Anyone interested in the vacancy can read the complete detail and apply it from the link given below section.
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 Detail
|Junior Administrative Assistant (breakup)||Vacancies|
|Person with Disability||14|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||19|
|Reservation for women||30% (In all categories as per existing provision)|
|Reservation for Ex-serviceman||2% (In all categories as per existing provision)|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||38 years|
|SC/ST (relaxation)||5 years|
|OBC / MOBC (relaxation)||3 years|
|Ex-servicemen (relaxation)||2 years |
|PwD (relaxation)||10 years|
|Graduate||Any Discipline from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks, 40% for SC/ST|
proficiency (Min 6 months)
|must have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, the concept of database, internet, and email)|
- Phase – I: Objective type written test (Syllabus: General English including General Knowledge and Quantitative Aptitude, Knowledge of Computer, Language Skills Test in Assamese/Bengali/Bodo/ Alternative English)
- Phase – II: Computer Practical Test and Precis Writing test to be held centrally in Guwahati
Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020: Links
- Online Registration for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2020 (link provided above)
- Download the Notification document from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Go to Apply Online link, it will take to the Registration page under the main website
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Print registration form for future use, You will get a confirmation email and message on mobile as well.
- Click here to check other Jobs on the portal