AIIMS Nursing Officer: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has published notification to conduct Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020 for the recruitment of Nursing Officer Vacancies in different Institutions. If you are interested in the vacancy, read the complete information mentioned below, and apply through the links given under the Important Link section.
Online Application is invited for the Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020 for the recruitment of Nursing Officer posts at Level 07 in the Pay Matrix pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-, Group-B for AIIMS New Delhi and all-new AIIMS, as per available vacancies in the respective AIIMS.
|Last Date to Apply||18.08.2020|
|Date for CBT Exam||01.09.2020|
Payment Mode: Through Online by using Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking
|For General/ OBC Candidates||Rs. 1500/- |
|For SC/ ST Candidates/ EWS||Rs. 1200/- |
|For PWD Candidates||No Fee|Age relaxation as per the rule.
AIIMS Nursing Officer: Vacancy Detail
Educational Qualification: Diploma (GNM)/ B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc (Post Certificate)/ Post-Basic B.Sc Nursing/
|Name of the Institution||Total|
|AIIMS New Delhi||597|
|AIIMS Rae Bareli||594|
AIIMS Nursing Officer: Links
- Online Registration for AIIMS Nursing Officer (link provided)
- Download the Notification document from the above link
- Read the details mentioned on the notification, if eligible
- Register yourself with the link provided.
- Fill the Complete and correct information in the Application. Any Incorrect information found can reject the application.
- Upload the Scanned copies of essential documents specified Notification and application form.
- After successfully submitted the application Pay the Application Fee (if any) through Online. You can use Debit Card / Credit Card, (UPI payment Apps some time).
- Click here to check other Jobs on the portal